Sunday, April 30, 2006
doing a little project.. that needs me to come up with a strawberry drink...
Imagine... strawberry flavoured soya milk...
Think after this project... going to be scared off strawberries.. just like after the previous sesame oil project.. *faints*
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Welcome to the new site that my blog has been relocated too. Relocating from
the old server which was hosted on
due to the fact that there is limited disk space as well as it was rather use
unfriendly. i do hope that you will like this place better!
Anyway, kicking start this blog entry with a lil update on my parrot fish tank!
shifting my blog to this new site! Thank you so much for your kind visits and comments you had so far for this site. This site will still be staying here though!
Friday, April 28, 2006
Spent 2 days at Food Hotel Asia...
Loads of pics for this post.. hope u all will enjoy it..Kicking things off.. display of fruit carvings...
Next, a picture of an ice carving competition taking place..
- Yummy chocolate statues of art on display.. nice to see.. and good to eat..
- Goodies from Taiwan have landed in Singapore... Naruwan...
- Live lobsters... swimming in the tank at temperature of 15.8 deg celsius as well as black and blue varieties
- Minzee with her big candy floss!
- Pastry Show piece competition... all these were made from edible ingredients.. super nice but tough work!
- Dress the cake competition... all look so yummy.. the black chocolate one titled Garuda... reminded me of my project mate, Douglas...
- Design of wedding cakes
- The whole event was quite enjoyable.. especially seeing the new machinery and packaging material. Thanks to friends who accompanied me there on both days!
See the clip of live lobsters kept in a marine tank during the exhibition.. big guys... Vid here