Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Green Green Grass of Home

Went back to ACS(I).....
I almost was lost there... what used to be so familliar to me.. had changed so much.... come to think of it.. its been some 10 years since I graduated from ACS(I).

From Dover Road, the school still looks pretty much the same... but as I stepped into the main building, I was surprised to see that what used to be the adminstration office is now a huge staff room, what used to be our centre for performing arts is now a chapel.
The iconic clock tower of ACS(I), note the new wing on the right...
And there is even a new wing within the school...

But beyond the unfamilliar new facade, lay old ties that are still strong.

Met up with several of my secondary school teachers within the short period of time:

Mdm Han (Chinese Teacher), Mrs Judy Ho (that taught me History, still remembered that she first joint the school when I was in Sec 1), Mdm Yong, Dr Phillip Tieh... of course there are many new teachers around which I found unfamilliar too...

Really hope that I will have chance to meet up with even more of my teachers soon... and of course, to all my secondary school classmates, its time for a reunion.... 10 years!

No comments: