Friday, April 04, 2008

Bye Bye Automatic Auntie!

Caught the finale episode of Made in Singapore 一房半厅一水缸, really enjoyable series.

Frankly speaking, its been really some time since I have been glued onto local productions, especially with Youtube around.

Sad to say, Auntie Automatic ends up with stroke in hospital while in search for the 5.5 million vat... I really think that the role of Auntie Automatic is really potrayed well by the actress, she really deserves an award for it!

Well, after watching the whole series, or rather most of it( except the couple of episodes I missed during my ICT and when I accompanied Deborah and Lynn to IMM). I feel that whole storyline is pretty well written, something full of local flavour, perhaps it draw certain references from the Royston Tan production, 881, in a sense that in some episodes, there were quite many scenes of getai involved.

Certainly hope that there will be more of such light hearted comedies that people are able to relate to!

No comments: