Thursday, April 10, 2008

The invasion of the Big Land Cyclists

Gosh...

I nearly met with an accident this morning on my way to work..

Was driving to work.. almost approaching my work place when out of the blue, this cyclist swerved out from in between some stationary heavy vehicles. Scaring the hell out of me, and thank god, I reacted fast enough, or it would have been a bloody sight and you would have seen me on news for the wrong reasons!

Alright, back to stuff, it really seems that Singapore is being invaded by cyclist from the Big Land. You see them cycling everywhere.. with their own set of rules and regulations.. at times, they cycle on pavements, at times on roads, with no proper road etiquette..

Should there be proper rules and guidelines for cyclists... since as road users, there are high way codes to adhere to?

No comments: