Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shop Shop Shop

Went down to Causeway Point to show the state of the car to the management today..

Apparently the security guard thought that I scraped upon the freshly painted pillars while reversing into the parking lots.. but if I really did that.. the paint marks would not be blotches... and a deep line....

Somehow or rather, the way they put it, I feel that they are trying to shift the responsibility.... I have already submitted the IU unit number for them to investigate and they claimed that they would check and revert to me within a week.. so let's just wait and see..


Anyway.. the Great Singapore Sale has not started.. but I have already started to shop at John Little today.. making full use of the 30% rebate in vouchers to buy clothes and toiletries...



Talk about value for money....
Just look at the amount of vouchers I got! :p

No comments: