Monday, April 14, 2008

Survivor AFT: Survival of the Foodies

Lol.. fooodies as in people from my course AFT

First day of school today...

Quite surprisingly there is a huge intake of year 1s in the AFT course... 19 Yr 1s compared to 9 yr 2s....

Contrasting ratio if you ask me.. as we started out as yr1s last year too .. and many people opted out and quit the course along the way... so I really wonder if the trend would be the same this year..

and the thing is that, the Yr 1s look so on and garang....

They just make us look like a bunch of slackers rotting somewhere...
Haha... Lesson was on as usual... Food Ingredients by THL...

When lesson ended, I collected my poster from Deborah's office and she showed me this SP School of Chemical Life Sciences course brochure... saying that I was featured inside...


True enough.. I was.. but only a quote.. for the Diploma in Food Science and Technology..

dies...Nonetheless, I am honoured that SP views me as an Alumni Success in Food Science and Technology... ahem.. Nuffnang.. heard that?

No comments: