Monday, April 07, 2008

That's the last straw!!!

Alright, that's the last straw for me!!!!

I had enough of those promoters at Guardian Pharmacy... Read my previous experience at the same outlet here.

Today, I went there to get some stuff, and while I was browsing thru the items reading the labels, sales promoter #1 came up to me and asked me if I needed help, to which I declined politely and continued to browse.

After barely 10 seconds, sales promoter #2 came up and started hawking a different brand saying that the brand that she marketed is this this and that that... you get the picture. I smiled to her and told her that it was okay and I would just like to browse through first.

Sales promoter #1 came up to me and told me that her brand is better.... erm... I just hate being caught up in a branding warfare... I told her that it was okay, and I would just like to read my labels first!!!!!

Then came the next part, sales promoter #1 and #2 went to another corner with another sales promoter and were talking about me in Mandarin.. "Aiyah, this kinda rich people is like that one, won't buy anything come in and see see only!"

I really wonder what's wrong with their attitude and if its the kind of image that Guardian Pharmacy is trying to portray itself.

In retrospect, I really felt that I should have taken 3 items each of what each promoter told me was good and placed them in a shopping basket along with what I really wanted and when I reached the check out counter, I would tell the cashier that I only want to purchase what I orginally wanted...

Lol.. Guardian Pharmacy.. please wake up your idea and stop guarding the wrong values!

No comments: