Saturday, May 10, 2008

Huplee Angels Strike Again....

Got greeted by this 3 girls who looked so familliar when I opened an envelope today...

On further inspection, I realised that they were my classmates from my basic diploma class, the Huplee Angels (Angeline, Magaret, Xinyi), the angels that gave us Yamie rice...

Yep, an invitation to the launch of the Bachelor of Food Technology Programme by Massey University and Singapore Polytechnic!!

Finally it really is starting.. that is good news!

2 comments:

Derrick Paulo said...

Hi, I'm writing a news article for the TODAY newspaper about SP's tie-up with Massey. Could I quote your answers to some qns? Namely, have u graduated and would you apply for the degree programme? Why or why not (regardless of whether u've graduated)? Even if you don't plan to, how important would you consider this tie-up and why? What can food tech students do with Massey's degree that they may not be able to with SP's diploma? The story is scheduled to be published tomorrow. So, if you happen to see this, I hope you can reply immediately with your full name to (derrick@mediacorp.com.sg). Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Rather cool site you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.