Wednesday, August 20, 2008

High Grade Puke? Maybe....

Two friends... two different gifts...

This picture was what was sent to me by my friend in an email today:

High Grade Puke... Certainly... the words on the food packaging just turns one off! It's apparently from the packaging of some confectionery from China...
This was what another of my friend gave me.. Ready to eat Bird's Nest from Hongkong.. a brand called Home of Swallows!
See the nice packaging and the use of royal colours:
The bottle of concentrate inside...

So if you ask me, between option 1 and option 2... the answer is pretty obvious, isn't it?
Haha... anyway, the exam for today was pretty ok... 1 down, 2 more to go!!!! Starting to burn more midnight oil soon.. maybe the bird nest will come in handy!

1 comment:

kbholtz said...

So glad to see another high grade puke box! We found one in our hotel bathroom while travelling in China (2008), and were afraid to open it. Thanks for sharing!