Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Nuffnang attempts to 'censor' Innit!

I got banned in an automated email from Innit by Nuffnang today!

Can you imagine it!!

I called their CEO today, Mr Ming Shen Cheo, Executive Director of Nuffnang Pte Ltd to seek an explanation... He said that its because that I am advertising a post for Payperpost which also I voiced my unhappiness on how Nuffnang has not been giving out ads and how they have not updated their website for so long!!!!

And in the so called automated email to me, the email stated that :


We would like to inform you that your Nuffnang account under the email has
been banned from the usage of Innit for 3 months.

The reasons for your
ban are as follows;

Infringement of Innit's Terms & Conditions
You have violated Innit's T&C under Section 5 of user conduct on the
following dates -

2008-05-31 22:46:15
2008-06-06 21:33:22
2008-09-19 21:53:04
2008-10-06 22:30:35,

by posting entries in
Innit which is against the Terms & Conditions of Innit. Despite the fact
that your entries have been removed by moderators, you have persisted in
repeating your conduct which have resulted to a ban that we are currently
imposing on your account.

Your ban from Innit takes place immediately
after this email has been sent out.


Where is the human touch, they dont even take the chance to explain about everything and straight away ban my account, this shows their urgency to censor what I wrote about them!

So much for being liberal minded, when they claim that Payperpost is not their competitor and that the only competitors are from Asia like advertlets and stuff, this goes to show how narrow minded a company like Nuffnang is!

I am so pissed!!!

Waiting for my cheque to come in, and I will transfer all my blogs to another blog advertising company!!!!

3 comments:

Darran said...

You are not the first. I was banned from Innit. All because of this post: http://limetouch.com/archives/goodbye-nuffnang/

I have left NN ever since and never regretted for a moment.

Serene said...

it's like tat one lar.. always remember: you can never offend the one who pays u! lol

Agagooga said...

Nuffnang is a piece of shit