Sunday, December 06, 2009

Teppanyaki on Sunday!

I really have not had Japanese Teppanyaki served piping hot right smack in front of me for such a long time, that when my colleague and I passed by Sakae Sushi at Northpoint Yishun, I simply could not resist to pamper myself despite the work on a Sunday evening!
Pretty impressed by their sakura-inspired ware!

We settled down for their promotional Boston Lobster set menu, and they served up with this Boston Lobster Miso Soup:

Indulging in other items from their ala carte menu like jellyfish, salmon sashimi:

Mixed stir fried vegetable, yummy and delicious!

Stir Fried Scallop:The main 'star' of the menu, the Boston lobster:Last but not least, the dessert... I really had a hard time trying to make out what the flavour was... and it was mango.. looks like my sensory evaluation skills are dropping.... or maybe the colour of the ice cream does not justify the preconceived colour of mango that the brain has stored!

No comments: