Saturday, June 19, 2010

Service standards of Sakae


I'd always thought that Sakae Sushi served really standard Japanese food...

But I was really dismayed by their service and food quality today!!!

Went to their Causeway Point outlet today after work, looking for a quick bite...

Ordered our main course from the waiter after looking at the menu...

And the same guy then came back again to take our side orders a while later, so I ordered chawanmushi (steamed egg)....

This was my main course, the premium set meal...
and if you already notice, there is already a steamed chawanmushi in the set. It's pretty obvious that the waiter was just merely taking orders for the sake of doing so!
The worst, was their cod fish, gindara, the whole thing was not only fishy, but the texture had totally changed to pure mushiness!

Told a waitress politely and she did not take any action!

Told the manager and his reaction was pretty slow. What I wanted was just an explanation and an investigation of why the cod was bad... not even an exchange or discount... But the service standard of Sakae Sushi has really disappointed me..

If I have to dine at a conveyor sushi at Causeway Point, Ichiban Sushi is still my choice!

No comments: