Thursday, November 18, 2010

Money.. money.. money..

“I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
That's too bad
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man
I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball .”

Beyond the catchy lyrics of the song by Abba, lies a true fact: Money is what we all work for everyday.

So after you have gotten your salary, how much do you allocate to your home budget, personal pleasures, education, etc?

With Mint, you can achieve better online financial management in less than five minutes. After that, revolutionary, patent–pending Mint money management software does the rest, with virtually no more work required. It automatically pulls together your bank, credit union and credit card data, and provides up–to–date and amazingly accurate views of your financial—life from the big picture to specific details, in a friendly and intuitive way. Plus, Mint makes it faster & easier to achieve your goals.

Forget using Excel to come up with conventional budget worksheets!

Mint is a modern, powerful, easy and secure Web–based solution for online financial management. And it’s free, talk about budget software! You register anonymously using any valid email address, and then add the log–in information for the online bank, credit union, credit card and investment accounts you want to consolidate in Mint.

Try Mint today and experience the power of money!

No comments: