Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What a MAD day...

Truly a mad day for me...

Been seeing all kinds of weirdo today...

Early in the morning on the way to work, some weirdo driving a black Audi road hogging in front of me, and showing people all sorts of obscene gestures to road users... and this guy actually drove and parked into a reserved lot into Givaduan Singapore. Probably some top notch key personnel there to be able to drive an Audi... Is the work load at Givaduan Singapore so stressful that he has gotten a little cranky?

Secondly.. on the way home... in my neighbourhood area.. there was this lady that was quite nicely dressed... screaming and shouting at nothing.... which was so weird... one moment she was screaming.. the other moment she was laughing.. seemed like a scene from the Exorcist~

Thirdly, during dinner time at a coffee shop, I saw this weird looking lady... sitting down at a table during the peak dinner time, not ordering anything.... not even drinks.. and she was mumbling and smiling to dunno what....

Yikes.. all these strange people....

Anyway.. I had a close shave today... Being in a hurry, I did not realise that I left my car keys in a taxi. So when I called up Comfort Delgro.. they actually put me thru the lost and found department. As I did not take a copy of the receipt from the taxi driver before alighting, there was no way I could remember the license plate. But thank god for modern technology like GPS, the operator was able to trace who the driver was by just getting details from me like pick up point and alight point as well as cab fare amount. Needless to say, I managed to recover the key.

Phew

Modern technology.. Truly impressive.... especially when you really need it!

Let's just hope tomorrow will not be such a 'spectacular' day!

No comments: